Cloud Security Assessment
Security Assessments for your SaaS & IaaS environments
Enabling you to embrace and adopt Cloud with the confidence that your defences are effective and robust
New Zealand has one of the highest Cloud and SaaS adoption rates globally. This presents both opportunity and risk from a Security perspective.
SecOps offers Cloud Security assessments which provides it's customers with the confidence that by driving a digital strategy does not expose their organisation to unacceptable levels of risk.
Our assessments are thorough, holistic and practical, enabling customers to execute on remediation and policies, mitigating risk and removing complexity.
Why no assumptions should be made with Cloud Security?
- The security and safeguarding of your organisation's assets is always ultimately the responsibility of the Asset owner.
- Storing Data in the cloud does not mean your organisation is any less susceptible to Data Breaches.
- Identity, Authentication and Authorisation need to be managed similar to Hybrid or On-Premise
- Embracing cloud can enable an organisation to go Digital Faster however insecure interfaces and APIs can result from this agility and possible Governance shortfalls
Cloud Security Approach
We frame our Cloud Security Assessments around principles and guidelines from Industry bodies and government advisories.
1. Asset Protection and Resilience
2. Data at Rest and in Transit protection
3. Operational Security, including personnel and user access
4. External Interfaces and Separation of Data internally
5. Identity and Authentication
6. Third Party access and Development
7. Continuous Assurance and Compliance
8. Governance and Audit