SecOps provides high quality professional services across a broad range of security product sets and technology vendors.
As security programmes typically consist of multiple projects, covering various technology domains executed at planned timelines, it is not always financially viable for an organisation to employ specialists across a wide range of security related domains and technologies.
This is where SecOps fills the gap. We supply extensively vetted, high quality personnel to assist our customers to execute security projects and also short-notice engineering works.
Why engage SecOps for Professional Services?
- We are 100% information and cyber security focused, therefore our staff and contractors are specialists.
- We understand security therefore our selection process for our resources is rigorous and high quality.
- We are flexible in our engagement model, we can provide services based on: outcomes, fixed price, time & materials.
- We understand security so we have extensive capability in preparing statements and scopes of work.
- We can provide capability across the majority of major security technology vendors.
- We understand urgency for projects or short notice engagements therefore we operate in a flexible, highly responsive manner whilst not compromising quality.
Our expertise includes but is not limited to:
- Check Point
- Cisco Meraki
- Palo Alto
- Carbon Black
- HPe Security