Specialist skills across major Security domains & vendor product sets
Providing high quality professional services across a broad range of Security product sets and technology vendors
Security programmes typically consist of multiple projects, covering various technology domains executed at planned timelines. It is not financially astute for an organisation to employ specialists across a wide range of Security related domains and technologies. This is where SecOps fills the gap. We supply extensively vetted, high quality resources to assist our customers to execute on projects and also short-notice engineering works.
Why engage SecOps for Professional Services?
- We are 100% Info and CyberSecurity focused therefore our staff and contractors are specialists.
- We understand Security therefore our selection process for our resources is rigorous and high quality.
- We are flexible in our engagement model, we can provide services based on: Outcomes, Fixed Price, Time & Materials.
- We understand Security so we have extensive capability in preparing Statements of Work, Sizing Effort, timelines and Scope Definition.
- We can provide capability across the majority of major Security technology vendors.
- We understand urgency for Projects or Short Notice engagements therefore we operate in a flexible, highly responsive manner whilst not compromising quality.
Trusted Professional Services across all major Security domains
We provide Professional Services across all major Security domains and technology vendors.
This includes but is not limited to: Check Point, McAfee, Qualys, Logrhythm, Cisco, Cisco Meraki, Symantec, Fortinet, Palo Alto, F5, Juniper, Microsoft, Carbon Black, HPe Security.