Security Asset Lifecycle Management
Compliance, Asset Lifecycle Management & Licence Optimisation
As technology vendors update their licensing models to Consumption and Cloud, we remove the complexity to avoid bill shock and establish normalisation.
Less than 23% of New Zealand large organisations believe they are fully prepared to avoid a major data breach. A critical readiness component is an exhaustive understanding of endpoint and application use across on-premise, cloud and mobile.
IT Asset Management Q&A.. do you know?
- How many devices or endpoints are in use across your organisation?
- Can you confirm the device locations and who has access including BYOD?
- Do all of these devices have a uniform Security policy applied?
- What applications are installed on these devices and do they have access to Personal Identifiable Information?
- What Cloud applications and services are in use?
Automated toolsets and Consulting expertise as a service
We use IT Asset Management software to ascertain the baseline actuals. We then use this data to drive the following reporting:
- Software Licence Optimisation
- Data Normalisation & Cleansing
- Audit & Compliance readiness
- Cloud Consumption & Licence usage
- Applications & Data Flows